This event has already taken place. See current events.
Saturday & Sunday
by Serenbe Yoga + Bodyworks
Saturdays & Sundays at 10am
March 2-November 2, 2019
Goat yoga is yoga practiced amongst sweet Nigerian Dwarf goats. Every class is a new experience, as the goats tend to be the stars of the show. Goats are considered to be one of the best emotional support animals, and we promise you will leave this class feeling a little more light-hearted, calm, and joyful.
This is an all-levels class. Families are welcome, children under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult. This class is held outdoors, so weather permitting. Full refund remitted in cases of cancellations due to weather.
For further inquiries, including booking a private Goat Yoga session, please email us at email@example.com.
-No loose fitting clothes. Please wear comfortable clothing you won’t mind getting a bit dirty.
-Tops that fully cover the back are ideal. (Save the cute strappy stuff for another time)
- No strings on clothing (such as hoodie or sweatshirt cords)
- No Jewelry (NONE)
- Hair pulled back in ponytail or (most preferred), a bun.
- Minimum age requirement 6 years old.
- Children under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Please leave personal belongings at home or locked in car.
- Mats are provided, just bring yourselves!
- Parking is available acrossed from Inn at Serenbe
- Look for white signs guiding you to goat yoga, after you park.
**Gift Certificates Available